Monday, September 1, 2008

We Interupt This Blog...

This news has nothing to do with World of Warcraft or my characters.

This is a purely exciting real life moment that I wanted to share. I just took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I didn't trust myself so I made Keste look at it. I then took a picture and sent it to my mom to evaluate. It is definitely positive.

Keste and I are freaked out and excited. This will be our first for both of us as well as the first grandchild and great-grandchild for our families.

7 comments:

krizzlybear said...

zomg congrats!

make sure the little bugger rolls a mage, k?

Lin said...

-laughs- Krizzly, I <3 you and your mage love.

But, anyway. Again, congratulations! That's great news!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for you. :)
/hug

Oh, and don't be surprised when the sleepless nights start BEFORE the little one arrives! :P

krizzlybear said...

No worries. She can always run an auctioneer scan while lulling the little one back to sleep if it ever begins to cry.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the both of you!! That's really great!! :D

Pike said...

Oh wow! Big congrats!!

Aurdon said...

Very big congrats! I've got two youngins myself who are definitely gamers. You'll soon wonder how you managed without the extra edition to your home! So much joy!