Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Final Blue

Yesterday I used my badges to upgrade a ring and I really looked at all of my armor. I'm almost completely in epic items now! In fact, the lone blue item I have left is the Vengeance of the Illidari trinket. I have to figure out what is in my power to obtain to replace this final blue.

I'm not trying to brag. There are plenty who would look at my armor and still claim me to be a noob I'm sure. I'm quite in awe that I was able to do this with my casual play and raiding.

I can't say that all of the armor I have is top notch but it's a small victory for me for sure. I am lucky to have found a raid group that works with my schedule and just as lucky that there have been very few times I've had to miss raids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter what they are, when you can look at your gear and see all those epics, it's still pretty darn cool! Well done, Des :)

Anonymous said...

That's great, I know how awesome it feels to take pride in those purples!! Tell ya, I still wear a blue trinket and smile a little when I see others wearing a blue trinket too, lol. Quagmirran's Eye is one of the best mage trinkets in the game, at any level. It proc's regularly and is easy to obtain. I've got other trinkets but barring the Hex Shrunken Head, which I have yet to get, Quag's Eye is still better than all of them. lol.