Thursday, September 11, 2008

Totally Excited

I wasn't going to post about this until the weekend, like when it actually happens, but I'm too stinking excited to wait. Maeleigh of Electronic Escape is a mage on Blackwater Raiders as well and last night she contacted me asking if Keste and I would be interested in going to SSC/BT this weekend.

Are you kidding? OF COURSE I WOULD BE INTERESTED!

Her guild is planning a run and were going to bring in friends to fill in the spots. She was so very kind to think of me and to include Keste as well. I now have to read up on guides so I'm not a complete noob and actually feel useful.

It is planned for this Sunday which is a Karazhan night for us so I went to our Raid Leader to let him know about this offer. I was hoping he wouldn't freak out especially with the potential of missing his off tank for an evening. He was very gracious about the whole thing. He completely understands our curiosity of just seeing inside and said he was jealous of my offer.

So Maeleigh is now my bestest friend in the whole wide world of Azeroth. And I know it's just early planning and there may not get enough interest for it to happen but I don't care. I was really just pleased as punch to even be asked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I REALLy hope you get to go!! SSC can be a bit overwhelming at first, because it looks (and is) H U G E.

But don't let that freak you out: just watch your step (literally!), take one pull at a time.

Most of all, HAVE FUN!

krizzlybear said...

FOR THE LOVE OF THE LIGHT, BE CAREFUL WITH THE ELEVATOR!

Anonymous said...

/hug!! I'm glad y'all are going to get to come! It's going to be awesome and no worries, if you have any specific questions after you've read the strat matieral, you can always ask me, I'm normally doing the mage job in there. :D I, however, am going to be going on Majesty, my priest, and I am super nervous!!

So, here's crossing our fingers and hoping it all comes together this weekend. People permitting and all of that. See you then!