Saturday, September 20, 2008

Totally Purple!

Today I had a lot of fun playing with the Brewfest. My first time participating in this event and it was a lot of fun. I had a hard time driving the rams at first but I got the hang of it after a while.

Later we got a group of five and headed to Blackrock Depths to find the Brewfest Spy. We had to Insult Coren Direbrew which started a riot in the Grim Guzzler. We failed our first attempt at him but after seeing how he fights we were successful the next time.

In some very exciting news, Coren had on him a Dark Iron Smoking Pipe which I picked up. This trinket replaces that final blue item I had and so now I'm officially in all epic gear! I'm very excited and I feel like I've some how far surpassed the original vision of what sort of Mage I could turn out to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I myself found that treasure upon his body today!! Congrats on the awesome trinket!! :D

krizzlybear said...

OMG ME TOO! I've been fully epic'ed out as well! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!