Friday, July 18, 2008

Comedy

I was wandering around Shattrath City when I heard a Shattrath Saul tell of a show that would be happening in the World's End Tavern. Since I had no place to be in a hurry I walked down to see what all the hub-bub was about.

As it happens, the show was to be a comedian called Perry Gatner. I ordered myself a glass of wine and settled down to enjoy the show. That's my good friend Odila there on my left who also stopped in to catch the show.

I have to say that Mr. Gartner's impressions were quite good. He sounded exactly like the characters he was trying for. The effect was quite impressive. However, his other jokes were ... how do I say this? Horrible. They were horrible. I think that he even offended the two little Gnomes standing in the front row.

Mr. Gatner has a little work to do on his act but I'm pleased to find that the World's End Tavern is making use of their stage. I was not aware this was going on. I'll be attempting to pay more attention to what Shattrath Saul has to say.

No comments: