Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fire Festival Events

It's time for summer and Azeroth is celebrating with the Midsummer Fire Festival. I had prior engagements for the first couple days but yesterday I was able to spend some time to enjoy the festivities.

My weakness with fire extends past my lack of spell control as I was also very bad at torch tossing and catching. I was able to meet the minimum requirements to get myself a few burning blossoms but it may have just been the fire eater sick of lending me new torches.

One thing I have completely enjoyed is the ribbon pole. I spin and spin and hold a glowy strand. It's great fun. I recommend it for everyone.

I will be taking the next few days to tour the world and honor / dishonor bonfires. If you are looking for more information on the festival and what you can do I recommend you talk to A Dwarf Priest friend of mine.

No comments: