Saturday, June 7, 2008

Anyone Else Seeing This?... hic

Keste and I had just completed a quest for Lieutenant Meridian to set off a mana bomb at Firewing Point. It was not an easy task. The place was crawling with blood elves. We did complete the task and returned to Allerian Stronghold to report our deeds to Jenai Starwhisper.

The people of the stronghold were so happy a party started! Gnomes were dancing and Aeman Brightsong was nice enough to put out a barrel of Brightsong Wine. I thought it would be rude to not partake in the party.

The wine was so strong though I think I may have been hallucinating. I kept seeing strange pink elekks walking around. They don't seem to do much but it is a bit worrisome to see them standing about. I hope the effects wears off after I've slept this off.

Also notice I have pants now! /cheer

No comments: