Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What To Do With Access Badges?

My guild has been very active since the nerf to raid bosses and actively getting people through content and as a result I've stocked up another 100+ of Badges of Justice in a rather short time.

I've already purchased myself a new robe and new leggings. I'm sure there are better weapons but I'm not dissatisfied with my Blade of Twisted Visions. Besides I doubt I'll have 150 badges by Thursday. I believe I have something around 110 right now.

Only thought I had would be to purchase some gems and share my gem cutting skills with others. Will this be worth it with folks replacing gear quickly in Wrath? I'm uncertain.

So what do I do with all these badges? Any ideas?

1 comment:

krizzlybear said...

If you're not going to do anything with them, just burn them all on gems and nethers, and AH them off. It's never too late.