Saturday, October 18, 2008

Onyxia

Today I tried my hand at leading my guild through some of the older world content that I am familiar with. Onyxia was a dragon my druid and her guild was dispatching weekly. Even though it's been several years since I stepped inside I felt qualified to help everyone experience this old world raid.

It went really well. We had about eighteen folks show up so I was sure we would survive despite being used to having forty to fight her. I think it took me longer to try to explain the fight than it took us to kill her.

We then met in Stormwind to witness the hanging of her head. A proud display of our bravery and power. Plus eighteen people now have the achievement. This is something my guild has been speaking about for months. I was happy I was able to help them complete this goal.

No comments: