Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Cipher of Damnation

I can't tell you for how long I have been walking around with a Cipher of Damnation in my bags. Keste and I had the worst time trying to complete the final part of the trials of Oronok and his sons.

We tried it just the two of us at 70 with no results. We came back months later when we were much better geared and still couldn't finish him off although we were much closer. We tried inviting strangers in the area to assist us all with no luck.

Last night that luck has changed. We were able to find a few free guild-mates who were willing to help us finish this quest. It feels good. I don't know if we'll get through the trials but just having the darn cipher out of my bag space after months and months is pretty darn satisfying.

No comments: