Monday, August 25, 2008

Fancy Pants Success!

I finally accomplished my task of getting pants through the battlegrounds. You know, I honestly don't know what the Merciless Gladiator's Silk Trousers look like as it's hidden under my robe. I was so excited to be finished with proving myself worthy to own a pair that I tore off the old pair and slipped these on very quickly. I'll have to sneak to a private corner and disrobe to take a peak at it.

That is not all to report and right now I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture! Perhaps I will attach a picture later. I had so many badges from Alterac Valley that they stopped awarding me them. I had to spend some of these badges before I would be eligible to earn more. Keste suggested I to go to the Alterac Valley entrance and see what I could trade these tokens for.

I purchased myself a Stormpike Battle Charger! I'm very excited about this. I love riding around on my purple Elekk as it makes me feel very princess like to be striding along from such a height. However, there are many times that the size of the Elekk has been a bother, especially in town. I'm happy to be closer to the ground and a little slimmer.

I also picked up a Stormpike Battle Standard. Why? I really don't know. I guess I got caught up with spending my marks of honor. I did use it a couple times in the last few battles though. Not really sure if it helped or not.

To finish off my weekend I used some Badges of Justice to purchase myself a new trinket. The Icon of the Silver Crescent is similar to an item available in the upcoming Brewfest event but I am very impatient. It especially felt good as I replaced my last green magical item with this shiny epic piece.

No comments: