Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some Random Fun!

This weekend I've been running a couple dungeons but mostly been working on the Lunar Festival achievements. I've gotten all the old world elders including the ones in the dungeons and was able to collect a few inside the Northrend dungeons. I feel pretty happy with the progress I've been able to make in one day.

The only place found any problem was Ogrimmar where a hunter thought he was awesome waiting for Alliance who have been beaten on by guards all they way to the valley of Wisdom and then finish them off. It was a minor set back and annoyance but I was soon out of there and continuing my journey.

I haven't just been working on the festival though. I've had plenty of time for silly nonsense as well.

My good hunter friend, Nyriell, was kind enough to share with me some of her Pygmy Oil. I wasn't aware of what this oil was but I did as I was asked and drank a bunch of it.

Oh my! I was turned into a little voodoo gnome! Ny and I were simply adorable. Firefizzle turned himself into a tiny basilisk and I had to take a picture of the three of us.

I spent some time to fish up some more pygmy fish so she could make me some more oil just to play with.

I also decided I was a melee mage during a run of Heroic Utgarde Keep. Geearthur simply wasn't pulling fast enough for my taste so I took charge. Literally. I charged in sword drawn and giving a great big Xena yell to start fights. Keste said he had married a crazy person. I am surprised he's just discovering this now.

I also participated in a guild run of Molten Core on Friday night. It was very warm in there. They need to invest in some fans or something. Luckily I have my frostfire bolt as I'm fairly certain everything would have been immune to my fire bolt.

We made it all the way to the great firelord Ragnaros himself and defeated him with little resistance. I naturally earned a new achievement for the group's effort which was very neat. We added some nice bracers and belts to the guild vaults for our up and coming guildmates to use.

No comments: