Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Arachniphobia and Heigan

I wish I had the presence of mind to snap a few pictures but I was on pins and needles most of last evening. My ten man team returned to Naxxramas last night and first decided to clear out the Plague Wing.

I've mentioned before about my limited personal successes with the plague wing. First time through I got locked out of Noth. Every other time Heigan's stupid room would splat me on the floor despite my trying so hard to live.

Last night though was different. Last night was sweet sweet victory! Not only did I not get locked out of Noth (I hope that never happens again) but I lived through the entire Heigan encounter. Sure I had to use my warlock cookie and Stesha kindly threw me some regens but I made it. I lived and was standing when Heigan bit the dirt. Oh, it was delicious and I felt on top of the world.

After clearing Plague Quarter we decided we were going to try again for the arachnophobia achievement with the Spider Wing. This meant we had twenty minutes from the first boss death to the last boss death. We tried it last week and missed it by a couple minutes is all. It was stressful. It was hectic. But we did it and there was much rejoicing!

Before we left we also killed Patchwerk and Grobbulus and I picked up some new shoulders. Overall a super fun and very successful night.

No comments: