Monday, April 27, 2009

Noblegarden Break

I used the fact that I'm up every 3 hours to feed a baby to my advantage and in the wee hours of the morning after feeding and caring for the baby I headed egg hunting. It was much better. I could run around and actually feel like I was collecting eggs rather than camping them. This is obviously more how Blizzard intended it to work. Unfortunately those who have a typical work/sleep pattern probably won't see it working this way until later in the week I would guess.

I will get the items I need eventually from this event but it doesn't excuse the horrible experience I had on day one. It definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. It would of been better if the eggs were spread out across the zone instead of in such a restrictive area. I would happily give up the egg basket speed buff to make things feel more like a game of hide and seek.

Anyway if anyone is experiencing over crowding issues like I was, it did in fact help to try on off times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really agree - I keep odd hours in the first place, so I do get to see what it's like at off-peak hours and it's much less stressful and gives you time to "find" them.

Perhaps next year, Blizz could hide them around the entire area, rather than just around town. Because you're right, how much more fun would it be to actually hunt? Much!