Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Breaking News: I Played WoW

My wonderful husband was able to fix my WoW issue and I successfully logged it and stayed in game last night!

First thing that happened was I was granted a title "Champion of the Frozen Wastes". I actually should have earned this title last month but WoW somehow had forgotten that I had done the Culling of Stratholme. I didn't think it too big a deal. I would find time to do the dungeon again eventually. Now I don't have to worry about it. WoW suddenly remembered my past victory and I have the title now!

I also finally remembered to take a picture of me riding the Sandbox Tiger. I had fun roleplaying in Dalaran with it. Mostly with my self as is the norm but my chatter in /say did make people stop and stare at me.

3 comments:

krizzlybear said...

I'm still missing Maly, Oculus, and Old Kingdom. Oculus makes sense, since nobody wants to do that dungeon anymore, but I'm surprised that I'm yet to do OK.

WTB Maly run, pst =(

Gee said...

Yay for Sandbox tiger, next time you're in Dalaran and I'm around, get me to break out the Gorilladin :) People get confused at the giant white gorilla in pink ball with golden wings! Not to mention my little foam sword rack, thats always a city favorite. Glad to hear everything's working for you again!

Mae said...

Congrats on the title!!

Also, that sandbox tiger is one cute little toy!!